Embrace is our newest addition, her very special maiden voyage was in November 2021 to Qena to visit Dendera and Abydos temples Embrace is a modern style dahabiya but maintains her Egyptian and Bedouin design. Being a larger dahabiya with three decks she is perfect for small groups, extended family and friends to enjoy their trip on the Nile to discover Egypt and what she has to offer, the beautiful people and their culture.
There are 13 luxurious cabins, with 5 very large suites, 1 with a terrace and 4 with balconies, 2 twin bed suites with terraces all the suites also have large windows so you always feel as if you are in an infinity room. There are also 6 large standard cabins with large windows with the same feeling but you are closer to the water of the Nile. All rooms have air/heating conditioning, a mini-fridge and a bathroom.
There is a large salon on the bottom deck available to provide you with a relaxing and divine setting to enjoy reading, relaxation, playing board games, meditation and workshop space for all types of groups.
If things couldn’t get any better the top deck is the spacious sundeck, there you will find sunbeds and seating areas to enjoy the sun or relax in the shade. Buffet dining area with views of the Nile at sunset and sunrise that takes your breath away. The pièce de résistanceis our Aquarium room, this room is fully glassed so you can feel outside but inside this room is set up for meditation, yoga and workshops or the dining area with the weather being cold and windy.
There are also several different Egyptian and Bedouin-style seating areas around the dahabiya to sit back and enjoy the view of Egypt and life on the Nile River.
- 13 Luxury Cabins
- Middle Deck – 5 Suite Cabins sizes are 41m2
- Lower Deck – 2 Delux Cabins with terrace, 6 Standard Cabins with room sizes are 21m2
- Sleeps up to 26 people
Main Deck – 1 Master Suite with Terrace and 4 Suites with Balcony
- 1 Master Suite with Large Queen beds can be converted to single beds
- 4 Suites with Large Queen beds can be converted to single beds
- These suites have room for an extra single bed
Lower Deck – 2 Delux Cabins with Terrace and 6 Cabins with large windows only
- 2 Delux Cabins with Twin Single Beds.
- 6 Standard Cabins with Twin Single beds that can be converted to Double beds.
- All 13 cabins feature very large panoramic windows
- Air-Conditioned – Individual climate control
- Safe Box digital in all cabins
- Bathroom with full amenities
- Upper Deck – Sun Deck
- Sunbeds to enjoy the sun
- Egyptian style seating areas
- Our Main Restaurant serves beautiful Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners.
- Reception and seating Area with Wifi
- A salon for a quiet place to relax indoors