Sekhmet was launched here in Luxor in 2019 originally from Cairo, she offers a larger style dahabiya cruise for small groups, extended family and friends sailing on the Nile to discover Egypt on a private cruise.
There are 14 deluxe cabins, well-furnished with teak interiors and parquet floors.
A comfortable Salon is available to provide you with a relaxing and lovely setting to enjoy reading, relaxation, meditation and workshop space for groups
On the spacious sundeck, you will find an open-air oriental-style Jacuzzi with sunbeds to enjoy the sun and an outdoor buffet dining area with views of the Nile at sunset and sunrise that takes your breath away.
There are also several different Egyptian and Bedouin-style seating areas to sit back and enjoy the view of Egypt and life on the Nile River. If the weather turns a bit cold or windy there is also an indoor restaurant to dine in comfort.
- 14 deluxe cabins – 4 queen beds and 10 twin single bed cabins
- The cabin size is 3.6 m* 5 m
Main Deck – 8 Cabins with Balconies and Large Windows
- 2 Cabins with Large Queen beds
- 6 Cabins with Twin Single beds that can be converted to Double beds.
Lower Deck – 6 Cabins with large windows only
- 2 Cabins with Large Queen beds.
- 4 Cabins with Twin Single beds that can be converted to Double beds.
- Air-Conditioned – Individual climate control
- Digital Safe Box
- Bathroom with full amenities plus baths, hairdryers
- Upper Deck – Sun Deck
- Jacuzzi and sunbeds to enjoy the sun
- Egyptian style seating areas
- Our Main Restaurant serves beautiful Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners.
- Reception Area
- A salon for a quiet place to relax indoors.
- The indoor dining room for those cold nights