Nile Saparo Dahabiya
Nile Sapporo is a beautiful, hand crafted, traditional Egyptian sailing ship is ……m long and ……. metres and has 6 en-suite cabins and 2 suites complete with panoramic windows.
On board, the spacious upper deck provides different seating areas to relax, whether it is to sunbathe on the sun beds or sit in the shade you will experience the Nile and its tranquil scenery and the village life of Egypt pass by in perfect peace. Imagine sitting on the deck and enjoying the amazing views in wonderful tranquil silence and seeing the many ancient Egyptian monuments, temples, tombs and scenes beside the Nile that have not changed in thousands of years.
On the lower deck are the air conditioned cabins, suites and our spacious salon for indoor relaxation toenjoy a quiet space to read, play board games or catch up with family and friends at home using the internet provided.
Nile Sapparo ensures a very high standard of cuisine and accommodation, exceptional service and a great atmosphere.
- The deck size is meters in length and metres wide
- Sleeps up to 16 passengers
Lower Deck – 1 Suite with Terrace and 6 standard Cabins with Large Windows
- 1 Queen bed Suite with Large Queen beds – Cabin sizes of m2
- 7 Twin single bed standard Cabins with Twin Single beds that can be converted to Double beds – Cabin sizes m2
- All cabins and suites have outside-facing panoramic windows
- Air-Conditioned – Individual climate control
- Each of the cabins has a private en suite bathroom with a bath, shower & WC
- Safe box
- Upper Deck – Sun Deck
- Sunbeds to enjoy the sun
- Egyptian style seating areas
- Our Main Restaurant and buffet area for beautiful Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners and beverages.
- Complimentary Wifi access is offered throughout the boat
- A salon for a comfortable and quiet place to relax indoors.
- Generator for electricity
- Water filters for freshwater supply
- Safety equipment (smoke detectors, emergency lighting and sprinkler system)