Isadora Dahabiya was built-in 2017 in colonial style and beautifully appointed. It is a replica of old dahabiyahs, adapted to the current requirements of comfort. It is a double-mast ship sailing with the wind, which allows you to better appreciate the Nile in silence. Moreover, the small, maneuverable Dahabiya can sail to less accessible monuments, islands on the river, and villages along the banks.
The Isadora provides a unique blend of authentic architecture and modern luxury. It has its distinct character and atmosphere. The interior and exterior spaces are in harmony with traditional dahabiya. The large, shaded sun deck level is a friendly open space where you will find tranquillity or you can meet with friends at the open-air Jacuzzi or nearby bar.
The rooms are set in a traditional style the 6 double cabins and 2 suites with private balconies. They are built in wood and have large windows giving a view of life on the river. They all have air-conditioning and a parquet floor.
The deck with its seating style seating areas with lounge chairs and cushions complete this comfort. The open-air dining area is ideal for enjoying the view while you be relishing your meals. You will enjoy a typical and refined cuisine, made from fresh Egyptian ingredients.
- Sleeps up to 16 passengers
Lower Deck – 2 Suite with private balconies and 6 standard Cabins with Large Windows
- 2 Suite with Large Queen beds – room size 15 sqm
- 6 Standard cabins with twin single beds that can be converted to Double beds
- All cabins and suites have outside-facing panoramic windows
- Air-Conditioned – Individual climate control
- Each of the cabins has a private en suite bathroom with a bath, shower & WC
- Safe box
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
Upper Deck – Sun Deck
- Sunbeds to enjoy the sun
- Oriental-style seating areas
- Our dining area for beautiful Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners and beverages.
- Complimentary Wifi access is offered on the boat
- Jacuzzi to enjoy
- Generator for electricity
- Water filters for freshwater supply Safety equipment (smoke detectors, emergency
lighting and sprinkler system)